No one should go hungry while managing the challenges of this viral pandemic.
That’s why, now, aAy New Yorker who wants them can get three free lunch and dinner boxes at more than 400 meal hubs across the city.
The offer is being made by the New York City Department of Education. Some of the meals include for breakfast: milk and cereal with graham crackers and juice; for lunch: chicken wraps, Asian chopped salad and more, with fresh fruit and steamed vegetables
- Meals can be picked up at all Meal Hubs 7:30 am to 1:30 pm, Monday through Friday
- Meals Hubs will operate for children and families from 7:30 am to 11:30 am, and for adults from 11:30 am to 1:30 pm
- No one will be turned away at any time
- All adults and children can pick up three meals at one time
- Vegetarian and halal options available at all sites
- No dining space is available, so meals must be eaten off premises
- Parents and guardians may pick up meals for their children
- No registration or ID required
Click here to enter your zip code and find a hub near you.
Make a Donation
BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!