Tenants say they have been without light, heat and the ability to cook on a stove. City officials, along with city-run organizations, passed out hot breakfasts, lunchesand dinners to residents at 400 Herkimer St. 

Con Edison tells News 12 that a small fire in the basement of the building caused a total power outage Dec. 21.

It’s been three weeks since tenants in a Bed-Stuy building say they lost power. Now, it seems like they are finally getting some help.

Tenants say they have been without light, heat and the ability to cook on a stove. City officials, along with city-run organizations, passed out hot breakfasts, […]

$
$
$

Your contribution is appreciated.

Make a Donation

BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!

Share this story!

Share Tweet Print

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.