Firefighters responded to reports of “smoke in the area” at 11:46 a.m. on Wednesday afternoon, according to New York City Fire Department officials. The fire, which started in the Morgan’s kitchen, quickly spread through residential units on the second and third floors of the building.

Click here to view original web page at ny.eater.com

A three-alarm fire broke out in the kitchen of popular Prospect Heights restaurant Morgan’s Brooklyn Barbecue on Wednesday afternoon, leaving the building and two stories of residential apartment units gutted.

Firefighters responded to reports of “smoke in the area” at 11:46 a.m. on Wednesday afternoon, according to New York City […]

$
$
$

Your contribution is appreciated.

Make a Donation

BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *