For the ultimate easy, fast and cheap Christmas Day dessert (or all day snack) look no further than these smooth chocolate truffles.
The sweet and creamy balls are only three ingredients, plus whatever coating you may want to use, and hardly require any dirty work — in other words, they’re the perfect addition to this year’s quarantine Christmas.
This recipe takes about 15 minutes, plus two hours refrigeration, and yields approximately 48 truffles.
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 14-ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Optional coatings: Chocolate sprinkles, cocoa, espresso powder and cacao nibs
- Melt chocolate chips and condensed milk in a microwave
- Stir until smooth and stir in vanilla
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm enough to roll
- Shape into 1-inch balls and roll in coatings as desired
This recipe is from Taste of Home.
Make a Donation
BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!