This HUD-certified course is required in order to qualify you for grants and forgivable loans that will facilitate your home purchase.
Here’s what you’ll learn at the workshop:
- Grants and savings programs for First Time Homebuyers
- Credit and how it affects your interest
- Budgeting before and after your purchase
- Fair Credit and Housing Laws
- Mort gage Products
- What are banks looking for?
- Getting qualified before shopping for your home
- Building your team: Home Inspector, Realtor, Lawyer
- Insuring the Biggest Purchase of Your Life
- Preventing Mort gage Delinquency
Also, there will be a special presentation: “Homes Currently For Sale and Forecast of Homeownership and Value in Our City.”
WHAT: IMPACCT BK First-Ever Saturday Homebuyer Class
WHEN: Saturday, February 13, 2016, 9:00am – 5:00pm
WHERE: 1000 Dean Street, Suite 420, Brooklyn
HOW MUCH: HUD Certified class is $75/per person
WHAT ELSE: Complimentary breakfast, lunch and celebratory mimosas will be served. LIMITED SPACE: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
For more info, call Daune at 718-522-2613 x 319 or visit our website, www.impacctbk.org
Make a Donation
BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!