- Memorial for slain NYPD officers removed (News 12)
- Million-dollar townhouse sales are the new normal in Brooklyn (New York Post)
- Gov. Andrew Cuomo is considering moderating peace between New York City Mayor Bill and NYPD (The Wall Street Journal)
- Former NYPD commissioner Ray Kelly calls on de Blasio to apologize for creating a tense environment between City Hall and police officers (New York Post)
- New York City is promoting its diversity—specifically its Hispanic residents—as a key part of its bid to host the 2016 Democratic National Convention (The New York Times)
Make a Donation
BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!