This FREE training is scheduled for October 20 – 24, from 8:15am – 4:30pm each day.
- Should reside/work in or near Bedford Stuyvesant or Brownsville (CD# 3 or CD#16) (proof will be required)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Background in breastfeeding/ maternal child health (MCH) education is helpful
- Must be able to commit to a 5-day training
- Must be reliable and committed to serving others
- Must be able to volunteer at minimum 10hrs of breastfeeding assistance in Brownsville or Bedford Stuyvesant
For more information regarding the CLC training course, please visit: https://www.healthychildren.cc/clc2.htm to learn more about Ancient Song Doula Services.
Applications are due Friday, October 3, 2014. Limited slots are available
Please send completed applications to: [email protected], or by mail to: Brooklyn District Public Health Office, Attn: Certified Lactation Counselor Training, 485 Throop Ave, 2nd Floor, Brooklyn, NY 11221