1. Alternate side of the street parking regulations, including meters, are in effect the entire week.
2. Weather is predicted to be in the high 50s/low 60s the entire week, with a 40 percent chance of rain on Monday.
3. Community Board 3 (CB3) covering Bedford-Stuyvesant will hold its next general meeting on Monday, April 7, at 7:00pm at Restoration Plaza, 1368 Fulton Street (basement level).
4. On Tuesday, April 8, Pratt Area Community Council will hold a Free Personal Financial Course (the first in a four-part series). Highlights include, money management, credit scores and a presentation on investments. The workshop takes place at 226 Lefferts Place, Corner of Franklin Ave. and Lefferts Place, from 6:30 – 8:30.
5. On Tuesday, April 8, the Parliament Democratic Club will hold its monthly meeting at Teen Challenge Center, 444 Clinton Ave, 6:30pm – 8:30pm. Topics of discussion will included the upcoming elections (Federal & State), Poll Worker issues, Petitioning,etc. Special Guest will be Deputy Clerk MaryRose Sattie. We will also hear from a few invited Judges. There will be a special question and answer segment.
6. The 81st Precinct Community Council covering the eastern end of Bedford-Stuyvesant, will hold its monthly meeting on Tuesday, April 8, at 794 Monroe Street at 7:00pm.
7. Community Board 2 (CB2) covering Fort Greene and Clinton Hill will hold its next general meeting on Wednesday, April 9 at 6:00pm. The meeting will be held in the Pfizer Auditorium in the Dibner Building at the NYU Polytechnic School of Engineering, 5 Metrotech Center, off of the Metrotech Commons.
8. Community Board 8 (CB8) covering Crown Heights will hold its next general meeting on Thursday, April 10, at 7:00pm. The meeting will take place at 1291 St. Mark’s Avenue.
Make a Donation
BK Reader is brought to you for free daily. Please consider supporting independent local news by making a donation here. Whether it is $1 or $100, no donation is too big or too small!